Protective corners: for safe transport
Whether during storage or transport - pictures and paintings can quickly become damaged. This is not only annoying, but also avoidable. When it comes to transporting your precious treasures safely from A to B, high-quality outer packaging and suitable cushioning materials play a decisive role. Above all, appropriate corner protection is essential for a framed picture.
Discover protective corners in various designs and other shipping aids in the Canvasi online shop!
What are the convincing advantages of this aid?
- Protective corners enable safe transport.
- Without sufficient protection, corners and edges are exposed to all kinds of dangers such as shocks, vibrations and moisture.
- Protective corners are available in different materials: cardboard, plastic and foam - so there is a suitable one for every picture.
- Dents, scratches and chipped paint no longer stand a chance.
- The storage and transport aids score with a fair price-performance ratio.
- Protective corners ensure that the goods reach the recipient undamaged.
- They are easy to attach, lightweight, reusable and robust.
Protective corners made of cardboard, plastic and foam material
We offer protective corners made of various materials. Canvasi shows what distinguishes each material.
Canvasi: Your expert for artists' supplies
Whether you are a professional artist or an ambitious hobby painter - you can count on us. At Canvasi, you will not only find useful accessories such as protective corners, hangers and a variety of painting utensils. In our assortment you will also find stretched canvas frames and printable and paintable canvases. We attach great importance to the quality of our products. Browse through our world of artists' supplies and let us inspire you.
Would you like detailed advice or do you need help with your online order? Then don't hesitate to contact us by phone. We will be happy to help you from Monday to Friday during our office hours on 03471/6275403. Of course, you can also reach us by e-mail - just send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.