Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Beech is a high-performance hardwood that is almost three times as strong as spruce and can therefore be used in an elegantly slim design.
The stretcher bars used are 18x30mm thick, made of beech wood, made in Germany.
Super quality, high stability, ecologically valuable
Covered with our Cotton FL canvas, a mix of 75% cotton and 25% polyester. A stretcher frame in excellent quality for all common applications.
- stapled on the back - our beech stretcher bars are used
- covered with our COTTON FL
- Canvas weight approx. 310g / m2
- 1.8 cm deep
- German handicraft
- TÜV certified production according to ISO 9001
- carefully packaged, outstanding quality!
Suitable for all kinds of colors such as oil, acrylic, tempera, mixed colors etc.